Our Wellness Partners
Click the logo above for more information about the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
For more information about that Graston Technique that we perform at Chiropractic Performance Center.
For locally made herbal remedies by Bonnie LaBuda, Master Herbalist.
For St. Cloud area Natropath, Dr. Lee Aberle ND Registered Naturopathic Doctor at Edgewater Natural Family Medicine.
To help children maintain optimal wellness, Sartell Pediatrics offers a comprehensive range of medical & behavioral health care for children ages 0-21. We strive to be lifelong partners in our patients' health, and achieve that goal through accessibility, listening to our patients' health, and achieve that goal through accessibility, listening to our patients' questions and concerns, and educating their families on how to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Goals of FICS
- to see that athletes in all sports have access to the specialized skills of chiropractors as part of the sports health care team
- to promote excellence in education and practice in sports chiropractic around the world.
- to promote research in sports chiropractic.
- to represent the chiropractic profession in sport.
- to establish National Chiropractic Sports Councils throughout the world.
- to forge relationships with International Sporting Organizations throughout the world
- to ensure that the highest levels of professionalism are displayed by our members
- Supporting Women with Education, Love, & Laughter
- Certified Childbirth Education Instructor with Birth Boot Camp and Doula
|Monday||9:00am to 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am to 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am to 7:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am to 7:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 4:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am to 11:00am|